- Eating during lectures is prohibited except for snacks.
- Receiving calls in the classroom during lectures is NOT allowed.
- All phones MUST be on silence during classes.
- All students and tutors will be addressed by their first names.
- All payments made by candidates into Pure Factor Learning’s accounts are non-refundable.
- Lecture fee must be made within one week following the beginning of the CFA programme.
- Maximum of two installment payments are allowed with at least 60% of the fee as first installment and the balance to be paid after one month of the first payment.
- Only candidate who has not attended classes for two weeks after making full payment is allowed to defer to the next programme.
- No candidate is allowed to defer after receiving lectures for at least two weeks and fees are non-refundable.
- Any candidate who intends to defer to the next programme, will pay the difference between the new tuition fee and that of the old fee (if any).
- Candidates can only have access to Pure Factor Learning’s materials after full payments have been made.
- Payments to any staff or tutor of Pure Factor Learning will be null and void.
- Payments can only be made on the website by card, bank, or USSD via our newly incorporated payment gateway, which we fondly call Pure-pay.
- Classes are solely on weekends and public holidays.
- In no circumstances will there be classes on weekdays.
- Lectures on Saturdays start at 9 am and ends at 6 pm.
- Lectures on Sundays start at 11 am and ends at 6 pm.
- Pure Factor Learning reserves the right to start lectures one hour earlier and end lectures one hour later than the time stated above.
If you’re satisfied with our Terms and Conditions, kindly click on “I AGREE” below to fill our online student registration form.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Pure Factor Learning Centre. CFA Institute, CFA®, and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
GARP does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Pure Factor Learning Centre. GARP Institute, FRM®, and Financial Risk Manager® are trademarks owned by GARP Institute.